A few years ago Scott and I visited a hotel in Mexico and their signature drink was a cucumber margarita. I fell in love, drank an embarrassing amount of them over the course of that trip and ever since then, cucumber margs have totally been my jam.
Well… the only thing that’s better than a cucumber marg is a watermelon cucumber marg…obviously! I discovered this recipe a few weeks back and I can safely say there is no better way to cool down on a warm summer day…
And the best news of all, these come together in 5 minutes – 5 ingredients and 1 blend in the Vitamix is all it takes. Isn’t is reassuring to know that at any given moment you are only a few minutes away from this cool, refreshing, boozy beverage?
Adios mis amigos – Enjoy!
- 2 cups watermelon
- ½ cucumber, roughly chopped
- 2-3 cups of ice depending on texture you prefer
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2-3 shots of tequila (depending on how stiff you like your drinks)
- Combine all ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Mix until well combined. Add more ice or lime juice as needed.