We had brief stint back home during our around the world trip because two of our very best friends were getting married and both Scott and I were in the wedding. It was so fun being back at home and being surrounded by friends and family!
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp honey + more for drizzle (sub maple syrup or agave for vegan version)
- 4 large (or 6 small) bananas, cut into ½ inch slices
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes + more for topping
- 1-2 Tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Combine coconut milk and honey,
- Place bananas in a bowl and pour milk mixture over, gently mixing until bananas are covered.
- Top with additional coconut flakes, honey and chia seeds, if using.